• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My new wireless scales; a good or a bad thing?

Ruthiep

Ok so what's really good about my new wireless scales is that I can look back at the timeline graph on my PC and see where I was and when. Trouble is, it's probably also what's really bad about it, it encourages me to be obsessive.
Looking back now.. I really haven't moved that much in a month. On April 12th which was presumably when I got the darned thing, I was 10st 12.1. Today, a month and 11 days later, I am 10st 9.5. Hm..almost 3lbs in a month. Not too bad, but not amazing either.
Oh well, onwards and downwards; off to Israel today, sometimes changing my location and my diet and my exercise regime helps to kickstart it again.

On April 12th which was presumably when I got the darned thing, I was 10st 12.1. Today, a month and 11 days later, I am 10st 9.5. Hm..almost 3lbs in a month. Not too bad, but not amazing either.

I am guessing that when you are *that* close to goal, Ruthie, weight loss will significantly slow down. At least it is still going down and in the right direction!

Best wishes for a nice holiday !! :)

Truth is, Sharon, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror without clothes last night, and a lot of my body is quite skeletal! Gave me a bit of a shock, to be honest! But I still have a bit of a tum, and I think that's where the last few pounds can melt from, I'm not giving up quite yet! I want to buy a hula hoop in Israel, but not sure where..have got this nutty notion of buying it here and taking it with..I have a feeling that's (1) insane and (2)probably likely to get it damaged; someone talk some sense into me!! NB it's for our own place out there, I wouldn't get one for there if we were just going to a hotel or rental.

You could probably just lay it on the bottom of your suitcase or in he middle in between clothes

I've got some very skeletal bits even though I still have 2- 3 stone left to go. I quite scare myself. It's very clear where the remaining fat is i.e belly, a little on the side of hips, top sides of thighs and top of underarm. Every where else is bony maloney ! My wl is very slow or non existent now . mind you suddenly I feel the need to eat more which is worrying me a bit.
Anyway Ruthie, safe journey and happy visit to Israel xx

Could never get the hang of the hoopla hoop but if you can do it, go for it, after all it's exercise. Really envy you the Sharon fruit, could almost live on them, though not much protein.

Back