• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my update

gr09

hi everyone
been a while since i came on here to talk and get any pointers you lovely lot could pass on to someone who is about to start my journey.
so when i last came on i was telling you about having my warts and all seminar and waiting to meet the MDT and get a confirmation on what surgery i will be having and also when.
WELL i am over the moon that my MDT appointment is the 8th may at chichester and they will also be telling me what surgery ill have that afternoon.
im getting married the 1st aug so im thinking of asking for the weight loss surgery after this as then i wont have to worry about what i will eat at the wedding and also my mum makes amazing cakes and is doing our wedding cake so of course i would like to be able to give constructive criticism to her (she likes this lol )

anyways anyone one here who is lacto intolerance and/or allergic to dairy.. what did you do as the pre-op diet coz i dont look forward to 2/4 weeks of living in the bathroom in pain :/
any advice would be amazing :)

Well done on getting that little bit closer to your goal and also for your up coming wedding !

Back