• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My weekly weigh in..

ceejay

Happy Monday everyone.
I thought I'd keep myself a record of my weightloss, so I can see where I've been as well as where I'm going...

June 2011 - 21st started my diet and lost 4st 11lb, so
Dec 2011 - 16st 3lb struggled to maintain, and in fact I yo-yoed to 16st 7lb
Mar 2012 - 16st 7lb called for my pre-op assessment and had gained
July 5th '12 - 16st 12lb

That was all before my op which was July 7th 2012.
July 16th - 16st 3lbs -9lbs
July 23rd - 15st 13lbs -4lbs
July 30th - 15st 11lbs -2lbs
Aug 6th - 15st 8lbs -3lbs

Total loss from heaviest weight is 5st 6lbs!
Total loss since pre - op is 1st 4lbs and I only did pre-op diet for 4 days!

Needless to say, I'm lovin' my sleeve!

Last edited:
Congrats and going so well :)

Thanks top kat. I must admit, I was a bit worried that I wasn't losing, but the scales don't lie....Not always....

You'll soon be recording similar losses.
Take care hun. x

Not a good weigh in for me today - only 1lb down!! :mad:
On the upside, I had my surgery 5 weeks and 2 days ago and have now lost 1st 5lbs since then, so not bad going, but it's still a knock when I've eaten a daily average of 700 - 800 cals, and only dropped a pound. Never mind.... Onwards and upwards!! :sigh:

It is difficult, I know when I did LL and was consuming around that and didnt budge an lb one week, it is so disheartening . . .but a loss is a loss :)

Sorry its not as much as you hoped but you've done great in a short time *hugs* to you!

Another Monday morning, and another of my weigh-ins...
Another loss - 2lbs this week, which I am thrilled about as I had a couple of stupid slips (popcorn at the cinema, cake at a party).
My total loss since pre-op is 1st 7lbs - in 7 weeks
Total overall loss is 5st 9lbs
:bliss:

Congrats to you once again! :)

Yay, keep it going girl. 2lb a week is a good steady safe loss rate

Thanks. I am pleased with it, and maybe a little shocked considering the weekend I've had....
I'm a baker/caterer and been seeing to a huge amount of buffet food and cupcakes. Needless to say old habits crept in and I started to pick, though not too much. I have scolded myself for the slip and it WON'T happen again!!
Thanks for the encouragement.

Glad to hear you had another positive loss :)

Good morning all. :wavey:
Today's weigh in was a little terrifying for me as I've had a weekend away. Cooked breakfasts, skipped lunches and not so healthy dinners, :booboo: with the odd snack led me to think I'd have stuck with my weight this week, but I have lost another 2lbs. :banana dancer:
The old me would have had a weekend of junk and rubbish and gained, so I am learning and changing. It's also my totm which normally means a standstill in weightloss, so someting is obviously working! :D

:wavey:
Another week has gone by and another 2lbs loss for me!:bliss::woohoo:
More importantly though, I am now in the 14's!!:party0049::party0011:

I'm now 14st 13lbs - a total loss of 6st 1lb, 1st 13lbs since pre-op 10weeks ago!:party0049::party0011:

I'm very happy:woohoo::bliss:

Good morning everyone.
I've tried, really, really tried... not to get on the scales every day or two and so just done the 2 week challenge.
Anyway, I've lost another 4lbs in 2 weeks, putting me at 14st 9lbs! :eek:
My total loss since pre-op is now 2st 3lbs - op was 12 weeks ago.
Total loss is 6st 5lbs! :eek:
Lovin' it....:superwoman:

Another Monday morning weigh in for me and I've not lost my usual 2 lbs this week....:sigh: I've lost 3!!:bliss:
I am now 14st 6lbs! I'm so happy, I could :banana dancer::banana dancer:

Not been around for a couple of weeks, but another Monday morning is here, so another weigh in for me. I am now 14st 2lbs! A total loss of 6st 12lbs of which 2st 10lbs since pre-op.

(Just giving myself a little pat on the back..)

Back