• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in

Hi pen I did text you but thought better leave you a message on here also.. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow very much, not sure if you know that we were all going to have lunch at my place though... If you have probs with transport let me know, and can come through and fetch you if necessary... xxxx

Lovely chatting to you, will catch the train & walk up from there.
Missed my walk to doctors this morning as I was chatting & didn't watch the time stole sons car instead as he had day off after a stag weekend.
Need to fit some exercise in while off work otherwise I get lazy. Plus positive endorphins needed & counsellor agrees.

ohh penny even with new love in my life im training hard for the race for life.... determined i will run the 5 ks im the team leader so have to put on a good show... god how life changes eh lol

It sure does, in many ways I'm glad you have your fella to brighten your life. Its time you had something positive in your life not just us mad lot on here. See you tomorrow.

just had to post pen and say thank you for all your support and good advice.... You are an amazing lady.. You have your own problems and yet always time for someone else.. People like you are very rare, and I feel priviledged to class myself as your friend... Love you and cheryl so much... xxx

Careful my head will get to big to get through the doorway.
You give your own share of advice & support as does Cheryl, between us we are an unbeatable team.
Thanks again for yesterday, it was great.

Yay made it to weigh in & lost the regain back down to 11st 2.5lbs. 9.5lbs to goal lets see if I can focus on keeping the weight off & reducing the difference to goal & a healthy weight & bmi. If I feel as positive as I have done today for the next week that may yet be achievable. Dare I set myself a time goal can I manage it by my 2nd surgiversary on the 5th of July. Whitsun half term would be nicer but I think my surgiversary may be more reasonable & eminently manageable if I make it sooner then that's a bonus.

Good luck Penny. It is good to see you heading up :)

Finally made it to ww & weighed in! I've managed to lose another 2lbs & am 1/2lb off 11st only 7.5lbs off my target. I may just reach it before my 2nd surgiversary. Pity the last 9mths have been wasted yo-yo months but the ficus & head had gone buried & drowning in depression & family trials & tribulations well since soon after my surgery if truth be told but I was holding the dam back & bailing like heck without consciously admitting how bad things were. I think I'm beginning to turn the corner & whilst I don't want to tempt fate by saying I can see a light at the end of the tunnel I'd say there's a pinprick of light starting to flicker. I pray that it is really there & not imagination, time will tell fingers crossed all round that we are all beginning to crawl out of this pit before we do drown.

Well done on your weight loss. How have you found living with the post op diet?
Kat

Stayed the same despite my scales saying I'd lost 3lbs on Monday but the systems gone on strike to a certain extent since Mondays painful stomach bug.

Found 0.5lb again. Grr! This last 1/2stone is being a right bugger to shed. Time to rethink & refocus to see what needs tweaking I will get there, I will!

Now then Penelope, 0.5lbs is just a wee and a fart so really you had a STS. You've been going in the right direction and I'm sure you'll lose more next week. I 'm still a daily weigher I'm afraid and have so am really aware of the daily fluctuations for now apparent reason and how aggravating it is. You've got your head back in the right place now so well done
xxx

Thanks think I need to try doing some exercise beyond walking to & from work plus the walking around the large school site, rather than looking at the air walker etc. that & not using calories earned by that limited exercise.

I was reading recently about exercise. It's got to be something you will enjoy and keep doing. So of the air walker isn't getting touched what would you enjoy?

Lol sloth & idleness. Air walkers fine just been so low for months that its the last thing I want to do I'm slowly getting myself sorted & trying to build up to doing something physical again & getting the positive boost from exercise just so tired at end of the day bed & sleep call louder than the machine. Looks like I've more work to do emotionally as well as physically to get body, weight & mind to the right places.

Yeah I will just need to work through it & hope I can find the right path sooner than later. But hey excess skin may prevent me ever hitting the healthy range & bmi but I'd like to get there if at all possible.

Yeah I will just need to work through it & hope I can find the right path sooner than later. But hey excess skin may prevent me ever hitting the healthy range & bmi but I'd like to get there if at all possible.

I know exactly what you mean Penny. No harm in trying.

Definately not. I'm at a weight I've not been for many a year, & whilst getting much below my top end height to weight range & bmi is neither sensible or realistic without some plastics work, (& I'm not to sure if I'm brave enough to take that route with or without NHS funding) just reaching that goal of being considered healthy again in the stats would be wonderful. I need to find that last bout of determination to hit that goal & stay there long term. Even more lack of sleep than normal is meaning the get up & go is hiding somewhere & I can't find it. Lazy weekend needed me thinks some long lay-ins if I can doze back off!

Back