• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in

This is interesting , unfortunately I am still at risk :(

Me too cheryl!! measured my waistline today and it is 33" so need to get 2 more inches off to get within a healthy range..

Mine is 37 , all that flub :(

Bmi 26.1. 7lb's. off maximum healthy weight to height ratio which is in fact 3lbs. more than I am aiming for. So currently still overweight but definitely close to goal in all areas.

Yes delivered the app. form there tonight got to be in it to win it. Haha. Very busy at work keep slotting it in am good enough to stand in here and there but not good enough to employ, someone suggested the other day that they should employ me as a cover supervisor not really what I want but would consider it. The one who made life tough cam eover tome yesterday rubbed my arm in sympathy and asked if i had found a job yet, I was curt and said not yet, she suggested I go on the bank but that is no good to me need an income thats guaranteed, not hit and miss. x

Well done Hun, cover supervisor pay higher than TA lower than HLTA so worth considering.
Some people take the biscuit don't they how the hell she has the nerve blows my mind.
Good luck with the application hope it works put if you get the chance.

Cover supervisors are the poorest paid at our school bout 12 1/2 grand very poor as its bout 15,ooo in most schools. xx

Last weeks 2lbs loss have been found not feeling happy emotions all over the place Prozac not covering things enough just now.

Well that pesky 2lbs gone again hopefully for good this time. Fingers crossed this is the start of my re-focus & shedding the last few pounds to goal.

Half a pound snuck back this week god help me! Darn head need to sort myself out lets hope next week I go back down again plus a bit more. I need to prove to myself if nothing else that I can do this. Its really getting stupid now.

Half a pound snuck back this week god help me! Darn head need to sort myself out lets hope next week I go back down again plus a bit more. I need to prove to myself if nothing else that I can do this. Its really getting stupid now.

(((Hugs))) you CAN do this my friend xxx

Thanks fuffs, we were talking me time & goals etc at ww last night & I brought this up the self sabotage & fear of failure & or of success stopping us from hitting that final goal. Hit a chord with many there not answers but got a good response from everyone else.

That sounds really positive. Just to know others feel the same. Really good x

Missed last weeks weigh in but this week I have list a pound taking me down to 11st 2.5lbs only 9.5lbs from my target. Have felt more focussed & resisted the naughties so far so here's hoping the focus is finally getting back in control.

Once again missed a weigh in over or under ate all week so no surprise I regained the loss plus another 0.5lbs need to refocus & put it behind me & get on with reaching my goal.

Didn't get to weigh in yesterday was out doing some retail therapy with hubby & picking up new much smaller insoles from the orthotics dept at Salisbury hospital & we then went to tescos, it took us an hour to escape the side parking bays another 20 mins to get to the main road finally got home at 7.45pm, not good luckily we hadn't brought any frozen foods.
So missed ww but weighed this morning & apparently down to 11st 1.5lbs so theoretically down 2.5lbs lets hope the scales are as generous next Wednesday or more so.

Back