• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My weekly weigh in..

ceejay

Another weigh in for me this morning, and I'm now 13st 11lbs, a loss of 7st 3lbs since the very beginning. I don't weigh myself every week now as I find that the weeks I don't lose, I feel down. I know it needs to slow down sometime so I just hop on now and then...
I love my sleeve and I love the new me!:D

wannabeminime

Ceejay you're doing brilliantly!! And so what if its slower now, as long as it still comes off, it isnt a race. Its about living your life now. Well done!!

ceejay

:smiley1842:A snowy morning for us here:smiley1842:...
Christmas is coming :26:

A 3lb loss for me this week which puts me below my Christmas target of 13st 9lbs, so need to reset that. Needless to say, I'm happy, happy, happy!! :smiley1842:

cafh

Well done Ceejay xx

ceejay

Morning all.

I've not recorded my weight on here for a while (not sure why..) Anyway I stuck at 13st 2lbs for a couple of weeks over Christmas and was beginning to think my stall was forever....
However I did my weekly weigh in this morning, and finally, I'm under 13st - 12st 13 today!

I love my sleeve. x

ceejay

Another cold Monday morning and another pound off for me this week. Now at 12st 12lbs.... What an amazing feeling!