• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my weight hasnt moved

I had gastric bypass surgery 11 days ago and my weight has just stopped going down, im down 2 and a half stone in 3 plus weeks. Am i doing something wrong, im not on pureed till saturday! plus i keep having a pain in the middle of my chest, feels like an irritated scar but its not, its just the inside! Could it still be sore from surgery? I love this site!

Annie 2 half stone in 3 weeks is great, so you must be doing something right all will be well and i wish you the best of luck.

Gosh 2 1/2stone in 3 weeks is astronomical :D I had my op on 3/10/11 & have only lost 8lbs since the night before the surgery. I have been told I need to eat & drink more but was really very sick the first 2 weeks so am only just getting to grips with things. I have seen lots of peeps on here who say they have stalled a bit on the 3rd week so just go with the flow ... you must be doing something right to have had such a good loss already. As for the pain, after only 3 weeks you will still have the odd twinge but if you are concerned, ring your team ... good luck, honey xxx :D

All perfectly normal.It can take months for your insides to heal!

Thank u so much guys that helps so much! Just got a bit worried! @ twinkle, did you have the bypass or band, sorry for you sickness :( hope u feeling better now though!

Thank u so much guys that helps so much! Just got a bit worried! @ twinkle, did you have the bypass or band, sorry for you sickness :( hope u feeling better now though!
hey Annie, if you look down the left hand side, you will see everyones stats etc :) eg: twinks has had a bypass xxx

Annie - Don't panic. This happened to me for just over three weeks, and I never lost an ounce. Thankfully, the weight has started to move again just as it will with you. You have to be patient. Durring this time your inchs could be going down without you loosing the weight, just see how your clothes feel or try something on that was too small for you before and see the difference. :D xx

perfectly normal....remember we depleted our bodies stores from the liver shrinking diet and as we begin to consume more again it will build up a little more....plus with the healing process the body takes a little time to get used to all the new changes.

congrats on your loss so far and here's to much more to come :)

i am the same hun the scales not altered much this week x

Back