• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My weight loss

jaxx

Hi all. For some reason I haven't posted in here yet and I can't for the life of me think why, I'm on the losers bench after all!

Well I was weighed at my pre op assessment and I weighed 155kg which is 24stone 4lbs. I then went on a bit of a bender food wise and I'm sure I put on almost a stone from then till I started the pre op diet (the day before Xmas Eve as well) so I believe I was around 161kgs. I was 3 weeks on the pre op diet (after having my op date cancelled because of the snow) and my weight immediately pre op was 151kgs.

Well as of Wednesday I am now 143.1kgs so that's almost 18kgs. I am now 21stone 7lbs and I haven't been this weight since 2001 when I had kidney failure and couldn't keep any food down for a month. I soon put it back on though and more obviously.

My jeans are so loose on me now I have to wear a belt, which I have never done before. People are commenting on how my face looks thinner and that they can really tell I'm losing weight. It's a bit of a buzz I can tell you.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with y'all.

What a lovely feeling for you. It makes you feel so positive when other people notice and your clothes feel loose! You are doing really well, isn't it going to be a lovely summer for us all!:553:

well done hun x

Great job Jaxx - its such a lovely feeling to feel the clothes getting looser - save your pennies for new clothes, in my experience you will need them!

Back