• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NAKED NUGGETS

salski

Has anyone ever seen naked nuggets in the UK?

I think 100% chicken breast in nugget form would be perfect for me, but they are ALL covered in batter...does anyone know of any naked nuggets?

Tah

Sally x

hmm interesting - thanks hun...will have to pop over tomorrow! Thanks chick x

Yea I read something about the naked nuggets the other day on a link to a website on here. I do remember even though it was in the States that they bought them in a place called costco. We have costco's here in the UK too, there is one at Lakeside, Thurrock. Maybe I should get my oh to take a trip there one weekend to check out if they stock them over here too, tis a longshot though.

wouldnt it be easier, healthier and tastier to eat pieces of chicken breast instead of the mushed up nastiness they put in chicken nuggets?

I buy cooked chicken strips (they are about the width and length of my thumb) from Icelands and always keep them in the freezer. That way I am just minutes way from healthy chicken salad (made with fat-free yogurt and spices) or a chicken tortilla pizza! I just grab a small handfull and shove it in the micro for a couple mintues. Viola! The kind I buy are 100% chicken breast.

Nic:D

Back