• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leicester NHS

Oh dear Kylie, I dont want to upset you but he has got you exactly where he wants you!

He has the option of you who he can basicaly keep hanging on a string, offering affection and attention as he sees fit - not necessarily when you need it.

He has the internet for when he cant be bothered to deal with a real person, a relationship and his / your feelings.

The fact that he has low self esteem is not necessarily something you staying with him will help - you cant fix him.

What he is doing and how he handles your relationship is based on power, his!

Its very difficult to see that from the confines of your relationship but as an outsider, its what I see.

As I said I hope I havent upset or offended you x

Oh dear Kylie, I dont want to upset you but he has got you exactly where he wants you!

He has the option of you who he can basicaly keep hanging on a string, offering affection and attention as he sees fit - not necessarily when you need it.

He has the internet for when he cant be bothered to deal with a real person, a relationship and his / your feelings.

The fact that he has low self esteem is not necessarily something you staying with him will help - you cant fix him.

What he is doing and how he handles your relationship is based on power, his!

Its very difficult to see that from the confines of your relationship but as an outsider, its what I see.

As I said I hope I havent upset or offended you x

you haven't at all don't worry. And your giht, I dont see things that way, but it doesnt mean you arent right... I will bear it in mind :) thank you for you advice

Back