• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nausea 1 year post op

jaxx

Hi all, I suppose this question is to the more experienced bypassers but all input is welcome.

I've started feeling quite nauseous first thing in the morning usually after my breakfast which consists of a cup of tea (semi skim milk) then half an hour later 2 slices of Milk Roll toasted with a thin scraping of peanut butter. The nausea continues on and off throughout the day despite eating or drinking normally. I am chewing my food thoroughly and only taking small mouthfuls. I also feel like the food isn't going through all that well. I'm still taking my Lansoprazole every morning.

This all feels like I did when I had a stricture, which resulted in me having two pouch stretches with the endoscope with the surgeons. I am going to contact my surgery team at some point but I just wanted to ask you all if you've ever hear of anyone having complications more than a year out of surgery?

Many thanks xx

Are you taking iron? I get nauseous when my iron levels are low ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back