• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly 6st lighter :-)

icey

Hello all

It`s been a while since i posted, hope you are all well and much lighter :p

Just sharing my updated pic

picisto-20141009152917-668300.jpg

Thank you, i am just about to have my band filled again. Still only have 5.5mls in a 14ml band, so although its helped it has definitely been about a different mind set too x

Very well done !

looking great well done! :)

Great progress. Well done x

Hello all

It`s been a while since i posted, hope you are all well and much lighter :p

Just sharing my updated pic

View attachment 13753
Well done your looking good! How have you been toneing your body skin etc
I live in Poole and have been using those vibrating Fabelous machines in Shake n Tone in St Marys Rd as i cannot go gym as I have problems with knees, ankles, etc .As 10mins is equal to hour at gym I have found these brilliant even my knees etc feel better so will keep it up until surgery. But after surgery I intend to go most days as it says you loose a dress size going three times a week for three weeks. I have read customer comments book and people are raving about there weight loss, toneing, and the fact they have come off pain killers etc. Have you or any other people used this method befor or after surgery

Wow well done you look amazing! Soooo good . Well done.

This is so great to see these huge results xxx

Well done your looking great! I love it when you put on before and after pictures it such an inspiration to all us awaiting or just starting our weight loss journey. Thank you!

How have you been toneing your body skin or have you been lucky and gone back naturally.

I have been using those vibrating machines, as I cannot go to gym due to bad knees and ankles. They are toning me quite well and joints are feeling better. Also noticing my skin looking better. Have got any tips or anyone else for improving skin. Thinking if I start before surgery can only iget better.

Back