• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly there woohooo

Kirabear

Well after nearly 6 weeks !! on my pre op diet my date is finally almost here..woohoooo (do a little dance :)

My date is on wed 6th March and oh god am I ready for it...

Not saying my pre op diet wasnt helpful as ive lost nearly 3st !

Joking aside Im really ready now, just hope nothing goes wrong and I have to stay on the diet for longer lol

Anyone else having there op around this time at Walsll?

mandi xxx

im not, i had mine 11 days ago at st richards, just wanted to wish u luck , and well done on the great loss! xx

im feeling ok thanks, wounds getting bit itchy now, im pretty perky, just tired and tender. and everything iv eaten has gone down no problem. getting the full amount of fluids in is hard , but im working on it lol! :) x

i know the wait is torture ! :) you will soon be a loser lol x

i weighed today , 13 days since op and lost 14 POUNDS !! :) xx

i was in a bit longer , as i had a double op and a few complications but the other 2 who just had bypass, had op tuesday and went home thursday, i came home saturday night ! xx

Good Luck for the big day KiraBear :) Just wish it was my turn lol xx

Good luck tomorrow x

Good luck to all who are having it done soon. I often think that the waiting and the pre-operation diet is almost toughening us up for the big change. Starting my diet on Wednesday, op date is 15 April.

Hi all xxxxx
All done n dusted so budge up on that lose's bench....I'm on my way lol x
Wasn't too bad....glad its done :)

How u feeling kira? I'm feeling incredibly sore and tender. Have had few drinks and couple spoons of yoghurt. Have had a couple of walks but can't get comfortable, how about you ? Xxx

Hi sweet ......a bit sore....feels like I've hurt my ribs .
Only had sips of water about 90 mls .....will look fwd to the yogurt lol. X

They have made me walk even tho I didn't feel up to it!! I also didn't want the yoghurt but had to eat 3 spoon fulls of it. I was t really expecting such pain and discomfort and am Being sent home tomorrow. Maybe better in my own bed but none of the pain killers seem to be working, even had fentanyl but just made me drowsy!! sorry for the Moan lol hope you are ok and wish u well on your journey x

I have heard that they make you walk as soon as possible. I can imagine that that will be uncomfortable. Hope you both will be okay.

Back