• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've not been on here in such a long time!!

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
Hello everyone, it really has been such a long time since I came on here.

There have been so many ups and downs in my journey & I just found it really hard coming on here, when it seemed like my surgery was never gonna happen.

But I'm almost there - yay!!!

I started my pre-op diet on Thurs - 4lbs down already.

My op is Next Saturday morning (unless they postpone again, I've got everything crossed it goes ahead this time)

I'm so excited I could pop, I am SO ready for this and can't wait.

So, you should be hearing alot more from me now my date is almost here.

It's good to be back

Welcome back Pookiedoodle, well done on your pre-op diet. Just one week to go befoe you are on the losing side - I hope it all goes well for you. Mxx

Aww, thanks very much Zetacatty, it's nice to be back

xx

Hello chuck, nice to see you posting ;) Good luck for next Saturday!

Hello Shelley, almost there. It's been a while hasn't it.

Goodness me, this pre-op diet malarkey is bloody hard isn't it. My tummy hurts all the time. Waaaah!!!

I just keep telling myself it's so gonna be worth it.

How are you doing?

xx

welcome back. I hope all goes to plan for next week. Yes!!! the diet will be worth it.

I finally had my surgery in July! what a struggle to get there!

Oh hi Ginge, goodness me, you were REALLY struggling to get funding when i was last on here.

Congratulations, I bet you're over the moon, how much have you lost since your surgery?

The pre op diet, really is hard isn't it. I am craving sugar sooooo much. I NEED chocolate!!!

Am counting down the days now

xx

Hello Shelley, almost there. It's been a while hasn't it.

Goodness me, this pre-op diet malarkey is bloody hard isn't it. My tummy hurts all the time. Waaaah!!!

I just keep telling myself it's so gonna be worth it.

How are you doing?

xx

Stick with it, I promise it gets easier! The worst thing you could do now is break the diet, as it will send you back to the beginning, and you are just getting to the really tough bit that finally breaks into easiness :)

I'm doing good ta, just waiting for bean to fall out!

Good luck for your op, it will all be so worth it in the end x

Thanks so much for all your support everyone.

Oh my, I have missed you lot!!

xx

Good luck for next week and welcome back :) xxx

Back