• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nearly there

lyndajoan

hi im lynda i am 40 years old, been dieting most my life, my lowest ever weight was 11 stone i am now 28 opps 27stone, lost a stone on diet with weight and lifestyle team in mill lane hospital wallasey, i have just finished my last appointment with the cognetive behaviour therapist she is happy with the work i have been doing with her, so she told me her report will say fine for surgery, i have 1 more appointment with the dietition, and if i have lost 10% of my body weight wich i have and stopped smoking wich i am down to 2 a day i have 1 last ciggy and tommorrow is my quit day i have my patches and lozenges ready. i am scared i will put weight back on but i wont even be concidered even after all this hard work if i dont quit. must say i am so glad i found this site for the people by the people, wish i had found it earlier. well thats were i am up to if i can be of help to any one or if anyone from the merseyside funding area knows how long from board to surgrey could you please let me know.xxxx:D

Well done !!! fingers crossed you get your funding very soon :)

Hi Lynda which hospital will you be under for surgery?Probably The Spire Murrayfields on your side of the water.Thats where I was done,and Shellbel who comes from Wallesey went there too.My friend lives in Turret Road do you know it,not far from a cemetary!

yes i kno were it is i am in school lane, i think its murryfields i will be going. did you have to do a weight and life style course first.

Back