• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly there

Magsy

Well finish work tomorrow (booked friday off to chill). I have told work I will be off 3 weeks to give me the extra week if needed. Now getting really nervous and quite sad, not sure why must be more nervous than i think. I am like everyone else and keep worrying my liver wont have shrunk enough for them to operate. I have stuck to my pre-op but have had liver problems previously and ended up in hospital with pancreatitis. So my concern is that I already had a liver bigger then everyone elses. Sorry for rambling lol. So my mantra now is ( I have such a small liver that the surgeon will gasp oh how beautiful such a perfect liver ). :) lack of food is sending me batty:giggle:

I think regardless of which diet u have done for how long I think everyone's fear is that their liver isn't small enough, I know it was mine, I had a cancellation so only did 7 days so I was petrified, but again like above I was told that if they couldn't do the bypass they would do a sleeve.

So don't worry Hun, am sure yr liver will be beautiful :) x

Wow Magsy ... you are a worry wart ... you will be fine sweetpea. If you have followed the diet, your liver will have purged itself. I only did the milk diet for 6 days & my surgeon said my liver was fine. We don't mind you being batty as most of us are anyway, lol. Soon be all over & you can worry about post op things then, lol ... Sending you lots of calming hugs, sunshine xxx :D:D

Hi Magsy you will be fine. Im sure your liver will be the best the surgeon has ever seen. As for emotions I was on a roller coaster for the last couple of weeks before the op. The nite before I was an emotional wreck. My partner only had to look at me and I was in tears. But the following day I woke up and was as cool as a cucumber. By the time I got to the hospital I couldnt wait for them to call me to surgery. I can honestly say I havent looked at any of this with any negativity. You will be fine. Good luck with your journey. xx

Back