• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Holy Moly!!

pollybree

I cant believe my op is in 16 days time, where has this year gone??? I seemed to have wished it away, I am starting liver diet on Monday, not looking forward to that one bit, this site will keep me going I am sure, looking forward to have four weeks off work though!! Just hope I feel ok to enjoy some of the time off!! Any one else starting their liver diet soon?? Maybe week could be liver diet buddies??

Hiya Polly where do ya live see you having at Darlington? You any where near Bishop Auckland, we having a coffee n chat this Monday 23rd at 10:30 in Morrisons café.

Best of luck with everything if we don't see ya xxxx

While the pre-op diet isn't easy, its a great way to focus ahead of surgery - good luck!

Am shrinking my liver as we speak hard isn't it stick with it your nearly there, then the worlds your oyster, there will be no looking back for you Hun xx

I cant believe my op is in 16 days time, where has this year gone??? I seemed to have wished it away, I am starting liver diet on Monday, not looking forward to that one bit, this site will keep me going I am sure, looking forward to have four weeks off work though!! Just hope I feel ok to enjoy some of the time off!! Any one else starting their liver diet soon?? Maybe week could be liver diet buddies??

I am starting mine tomorrow! It's come around so fast - am going to head off to Sainsburys in a little while to get all the stuff I will need and I have written up the plan and stuck it to my fridge to remind myself of what I need to do. I will definitely be your liver diet buddy if you'll have me!

Im on my pre-op now and have been since the 4th Sep and im having my op on the 2nd October, some days are harder than others. I have been following the 1000cals a day low fat/low carb I am hungry a lot but I get through each day as I have an end in sight...11 days and counting.

I wish you luck, just keep ya eyes on the prize and I would certainly not eat all you can all weekend as it will make it harder!! x

Hiya Polly where do ya live see you having at Darlington? You any where near Bishop Auckland, we having a coffee n chat this Monday 23rd at 10:30 in Morrisons café.

Best of luck with everything if we don't see ya xxxx

I live in Chester le street and work full time, thanks anywayxx

Good luck...and if you think this years gone quick,just think of this time next year when you've lost most of your weight!
Happy Days ahead for you :D

Good luck x

Hi are you going on the milk only diet? only my surgeon had placed me on something totally different and I too want to shrink my liver.

Hi are you going on the milk only diet? only my surgeon had placed me on something totally different and I too want to shrink my liver.

Hi!! I am on an 800 calorie diet which is very low carb (2 wheetabix and thats it) the rest of the calories is made up with protein and vegs and some fruit. Just started today, I would hate to do the milk diet, I would be starving ;)

Back