• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie :)

shazbo

Hi

Have yo yo dieted for years and am now heavier than I have ever been. 17st. I have seriously been considering surgery for some time now. Was looking at gastric band but reading more info on the gastric wrap am looking at this. Worried about going abroad though and would prefer if possible to have it done in this country. Cant seem to find any one in uk who does gastric wrap at present.

Will keep searching.

Hi

Have yo yo dieted for years and am now heavier than I have ever been. 17st. I have seriously been considering surgery for some time now. Was looking at gastric band but reading more info on the gastric wrap am looking at this. Worried about going abroad though and would prefer if possible to have it done in this country. Cant seem to find any one in uk who does gastric wrap at present.

Will keep searching.

Hello, If you google professor basil Ammori I believe he is the main guy who does the procedure in this country! I was wrapped on the 23rs of April in Turnov, Prague as I couldn't afford to have it done in this country. X

Hi Shazbo,

There are loads of us on the "wrap" forum who have had our surgery abroad. I am really happy with the result of my op (20/5) and had no probs abroad. Most providers give you the option of bringing someone with you if it helps. Have a look at the wrap specific forum and you will see how we are all getting on.
Good luck
:) x

Back