• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need advice! (Please Read)

Mavis Angelic

Hello There!
:)

i had my first appointment with the dietician on 14th jan, the second appointment was on 24th feb. my next appointment to see the dietician is on 12th april as i am on the LCLD diet been on the diet for 5 days now am so happy.

She hasnt told me anything about my op yet or whats happening after the LCLD. Does anyone know what happens after the LCLD? do i go back to solids or will i be getting my op? then i am seeing someone else on the 14th april.

It will all depend on what centre you are at and what consultant you are with. They are all different with different pathways!

Hello There!
:)

i had my first appointment with the dietician on 14th jan, the second appointment was on 24th feb. my next appointment to see the dietician is on 12th april as i am on the LCLD diet been on the diet for 5 days now am so happy.

She hasnt told me anything about my op yet or whats happening after the LCLD. Does anyone know what happens after the LCLD? do i go back to solids or will i be getting my op? then i am seeing someone else on the 14th april.
Have you had your pre op yet? And this diet your on is it a liver shrinking diet?

Back