• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sandra's Pre Op Diary

Ian2Big

Hi @sandra overton, good that they sorted out all the issues with one surgery.

Bling Babe

Glad your feeling brave ghter today and well done on the fluids too xx

Bling Babe

Sorry that should have said brighter x

Bling Babe

Hoya Sandra, I’m not sure if you have moved your thread to post-op but thought I would reply to the post you put on my thread, thank you, I’m feeling much brighter now and the chicken was fine, very small mouthfuls (20p size) chewed until mushy and it was very tender. Your doing very well too and getting on great with your food and what a fab weight loss, well done xx

sandra overton

Hoya Sandra, I’m not sure if you have moved your thread to post-op but thought I would reply to the post you put on my thread, thank you, I’m feeling much brighter now and the chicken was fine, very small mouthfuls (20p size) chewed until mushy and it was very tender. Your doing very well too and getting on great with your food and what a fab weight loss, well done xx
Thank you bling I had chicken and I’m fine with it and I had 1rye cracker with laughing cow light cheese that was ok too how much chicken are you Spose to have I diced really small than little bit of onion and little bit of peppers frozen cause they are soft little bit of Passata little bit of coli rice and little bit of chilli flakes it was really nice I put spray oil in frying pan and cooked it all together the chicken was slivers so I weighed 150 grams and cut it in small chunks is that too muchx

Bling Babe

Thank you bling I had chicken and I’m fine with it and I had 1rye cracker with laughing cow light cheese that was ok too how much chicken are you Spose to have I diced really small than little bit of onion and little bit of peppers frozen cause they are soft little bit of Passata little bit of coli rice and little bit of chilli flakes it was really nice I put spray oil in frying pan and cooked it all together the chicken was slivers so I weighed 150 grams and cut it in small chunks is that too muchx
That’s difficult to answer as we are all so different, I’m still supposed to be on soft and mushy too but have been have chewy food lately, what point are you at now ? I can eat 70 grams of chicken if it’s moist but not much more with it but I’m 7 weeks out, that does sound lovely though x

sandra overton

I'm 5 weeks out now I have mostly soft I made sure the chicken was really soft before taken off heat and the passata made it soft but haven't had any problems with food this morning I had yogurt for breakfast and lunch was weight watchers soup and a banana so wanted to get my protein up today I had it in small bowl snack was rye cracker and laughing cow light cheese half of it just trying different things to see what I can tolorate

Irene44

Hi Sandra sounds like your doing really well now babe Food sounds lovely even though I don’t really eat meat will have to try that with quorn.

Xx