• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

need advice please

savannahsun

hi have just joined and been reading all your posts wat a lovely bunch of people seems to be on here and all so willing to help each other so lovely.Hope someone can advise me what to do.Is anyone on this from northern ireland?My doctor applied for funding for me for surgery got word back saying only 50people here was being granted surgery for 2010 been trying to find out has any funding been made available for 2011 but says doesnt know not great help really.Been to see my mp who wrote letter to health minister for me who said to getgp to write letter off to consider me on individual case which he done for me but said didnt think would make any difference so all in all not positive attitude.Can someone please give me bit of advice what else i can do or anyone been in same situation.My bmi is 51 and i weigh 23stone 19pounds so i know i qualify and have several health issues.Any help be much appreciated thank you......:sigh:

Back