• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need advice

Chez one

Hi everyone, bit of advice needed I’m all ready to go, have had pre med,signed consent form about four weeks ago. So I rang the hospital today and spoke to the secretary, only wanted to know how milk diet works and will they call me, so I have her my details and she says oh your name is not on the surgery list, so when I ask why that was she didn’t know said it’s strange so now I’m worried can they change there mind at this stage and not do operation there’s no reason why has this happened to anyone x

Irene44

Hi everyone, bit of advice needed I’m all ready to go, have had pre med,signed consent form about four weeks ago. So I rang the hospital today and spoke to the secretary, only wanted to know how milk diet works and will they call me, so I have her my details and she says oh your name is not on the surgery list, so when I ask why that was she didn’t know said it’s strange so now I’m worried can they change there mind at this stage and not do operation there’s no reason why has this happened to anyone x

Hi hunni and welcome. I’m sorry I really can’t help with that I would call them again Monday and see if you can’t get some answers xx

Sarnie

My feeling is that she is probably mistaken, phone again and talk to someone else, you'll probably get a different answer, they won't have canceled you without telling you, unless just your date got canceled and there's a letter in the post and then you'll get another date. But I would phone back x

Chez one

My feeling is that she is probably mistaken, phone again and talk to someone else, you'll probably get a different answer, they won't have canceled you without telling you, unless just your date got canceled and there's a letter in the post and then you'll get another date. But I would phone back x
Thanks I will call them mon thanks x