• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need help !!!!

Sarahxxx

Since last week iv had really really bad shoulder pain back again :( I'm nearly 7 weeks post op and was so relieved when the shoulder pain went after about three weeks cus it was so bad and now it's come back , it starts at 11 o'clock every morning ( strange I know but its same time every day ) and don't go till I go to bed , I'm in so much pain iv taken so many different pain relief tablets and nothing works :( don't know how much more of this pain I can take and don't know what to do :( :( :(

Have you contacted your provider? It ought to be checked out. It may be wind pain but given it is so constant it may be better to get it checked out.

tranquil x

I agree with TB. Dont suffer hun get it checked out. P.S what are you doing at the time of onset??? Is it after you have eaten/drunk that this pain comes on ??? If so it could be that your taking in too much air when eating/drinking and causing constant trapped wind. If your not sure plz contact ur provider xxx

Definitely get it checked out, have you tried peppermint capsules, they might help. Hope you get it sorted out soon.
Shirl x

I only had my first fill on Friday and they said everything looked fine on the X-ray , and if it had started after Friday then I would have said it was that but it started few days before my fill , it dose not matter if iv eaten or not it still starts at 11 am !! I will ring the hospital group tomorrow but it will prob be the same as before , pain killers and hot water bottle but it not working and still in so much pain that I can't use my arm a lot :( :(

I only had my first fill on Friday and they said everything looked fine on the X-ray , and if it had started after Friday then I would have said it was that but it started few days before my fill , it dose not matter if iv eaten or not it still starts at 11 am !! I will ring the hospital group tomorrow but it will prob be the same as before , pain killers and hot water bottle but it not working and still in so much pain that I can't use my arm a lot :( :(

Contact ur provider asap hun or go to a & e ......

it could be trapped wind. Try some windeze or similar. Hope you feel better soon x x

u poor thing. hope things get sorted asap

Back