• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need Ideas

deepblue

Its my wedding aniversary tommorow and for the first time in a year me and the wife are going out for a show and a couple of drinks but I am now worrying about what to drink in the pub I am still only 2 months post op so cant drink alcohol and ofcourse canr drink coke so can anyone sugest what I could have

two months and your still not allowed to drink god thats harsh ,i thought you could im sure maybe a pint of guiness wont do any harm one drink will last you all night ...cheap date , have fun and good luck

Thanks Kerrylee it was my bariatric team that told me no alcohol till at least three months dont know I might risk it.

Seriously now, is it the having a drink or celebrating another lovely anniversary with your special lady the reason for the night out?

Follow your bariatric teams advice, i always think Guinness looks heavy (nice but heavy). Why not buy an orange juice and ask for it in a larger glass with an equal amount of water in it? You can drive, the mrs can get tiddly, then seeing as it's your anniversary you might get lucky :) :) Sounds like a plan to me, remind me about this at Halloween when it's my first wedding anniversary!

Enjoy your evening x

Thanks guys it went well and I dont know what I was worrying about I ended up drinking tea lol got some strange looks from a few people but who cares another aniversary over and I am still as happy as I was on my wedding day (lol pass the sick bucket)

Thanks guys it went well and I dont know what I was worrying about I ended up drinking tea lol got some strange looks from a few people but who cares another aniversary over and I am still as happy as I was on my wedding day (lol pass the sick bucket)

I like your style! Enjoy the rest of your evening.....

Oh yes, how long have you been married? Just curiosity lol x

We have been together for 12 years altogether engaged for 10 of them but only married 2 years ago

Back