• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to pick some brains!

Gnomes

I'm due to be banded in Jan but am trying to wean myself of things I won't be allowed.

The main thing is when I got out for a meal or to the pub, what can I drink?

I used to drink either gin and bitter lemon or diet coke, both fizzy so a no no!

I don't like beer, wine and fruit juices are full of sugar, can you see my problem??!!

So any ideas will be gratefully received, I really don't want to be stuck drinking water all the time

Thanks x

Hi, I drink either wine or vodka & cranberry juice. Some people have coke etc but put lots of ice in to get rid of some of the fizz. Good luck for jan xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi you can get the no added suger juice also or take your own drink.

I've been thinking the same question, I've been thinking disaronno and cranberry juice, this may be wrong however there is no fizz :) x x

hi you can get the no added suger juice also or take your own drink

Thanks, I thought about NAS juice, but whenever I have asked for this no where (other than Pizza Hut) has this and they tend to frown on you taking your own drinks

How often do you go out?? i go out maybe once twice per month so i drink my usual martini and lemonade with plenty of ice except i dont gluggggg it down through a straw lol i dont drink fizz any other time other than this so i figure its ok. I also have had some wine and wkd blue. but vodka with j2o is also quite nice and is still so there are options ohh voddy lemonade and black is another listen to me anyone would think i'm an alki lol (i swear im not guys:) )

Oh I need to try the voddie, lemonade and blackcurrant. That sounds lush! I'm going on a girly weekend his weekend and in going to have a couple of glasses of champagne in he hot tub, it's just got to be done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bayleys on crushed ice

Vodka and Orange, pineapple or apples juice? I love crabbies which is fizzy so I ask for a glass and take a teaspoon with me and stir out all of the fizz

jejejeje...........crushed ice........

I've found a new drink that I can have - lime and soda, with the occasional vodka in! If I stir it up with a swizzle stick or something then the fizz goes down and it's really nice refreshing drink - and only 76 kcals for a single :)

Back