• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need ideas

flowerofshona

Well ts my 50th Birthday on 1st August this year and i hope to have lost another 4-5 stone by then bringing me to about 15 stone.
Ok the question, i don't like partys or fuss but do want to do something special.
I would love to go on a walking holiday for a short break BUT hubby hates walking :( now do i go alone or just have a night away with hubby ???
Im not one to do things for me but i would like one special time, just wish hubby would come but he is just not a walker, i love it and always have and would walk much more with someone with me.
So what would you do ?????

hiya dawn,
hubby is my toyboy by 2 days!! so when it was our 50th we also wanted to do something special. something that wasn't too energetic with my walking diffs but something that we both liked.
in the end we went on an orient express day trip [not too expensive] to hampton court palace. it was brilliant. we joined the train - with red carpet laid out, had brunch on journey to london, spent the day at hampton court palace and had evening meal on train on return trip. it was one of the best 'treats' we have ever had and we keep threatening to do a similar trip someday soon. just a thought but, whatever you decide to do i hope you have a memorable and fabulous time. xx

That sounds good !!

Sorted we are having a get together at a beautiful garden and lunch there as well :) we both love gardens and its a beautiful place.

Hope you have a wonderful time a good luck in reaching your target for the day :):)

what a lovely idea you both have a lovely day and good lucki with reaching your weight loss you want. xxxx

Back