• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need some advice about gastric bypass....

My period is totally messed up from the begining and have been trying for a baby for more than 3 years. been reffered to fertility clinic and have done all the tests. everything is normal but the Doc said he can't start treatment because of my weight. I've been obese since i was 10 years old, i can't sleep at night, marriage is also in danger.

My period is totally messed up from the begining and have been trying for a baby for more than 3 years. been reffered to fertility clinic and have done all the tests. everything is normal but the Doc said he can't start treatment because of my weight. I've been obese since i was 10 years old, i can't sleep at night, marriage is also in danger.

Tell the GP all this. Obesity, as we all know, does not only affect you physically. :hug99:

Thats up to you, it depends on what the GP's procedure is. If he has to apply for funding himself then the more info he has the better. If you're comfortable telling him then it can't do any harm.

Back