• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need some advice for those whove had surgery

badger1980

Right im nearing the end of my weightloss, i'm still 9lbs or so overweight but thats a small amount compared to my loss. The last stone and a half has taken 5 months or so so at a slowish pace. Now inevatably there is an issue with my body, not masses of sag everywhere but my stomache is lose and wobbly and doesnt seem to wanna shrink any more despite exercise, and my main issue is my chest which was for me a huge(in every meaning) issue even before losing weight. I am in my mind fairly set on eventually getting a tummytuck and some sort of chest reduction, dont get me wrong i'm not vain in the slightest but the hot weather has woke me up to many of the reasons why I lost weight in the first place and in honesty i'm still very concious of my chest, stomach not so, thats more of a naked issue. But i'm talking about just wearing t shirts, I still have to go for specific t shirts or even wear 2 and thought of going swimming or topless on a beach is absolutely out of the question.
Just wondered if anyone can offer any advice on where I go from here?, from what I understand nhs is out of the question but should this be my first port of call to see my gp?. Ive got a huge record collection which would cover the costs, just not sure where to start on this. Would it be best to get it all done in 1 go or would they rather do it in 2?, i'm otherwise healthy and will be be of a healthy bmi by the time I did anything. Thanks in advance. :)

i cant help with private plastic surgeons as i had mt t/t on the nhs, but it is possible for you also to have nhs plastics, the only thing is the waiting as they say on nhs that the weight lost has to be maintained for 2 years.

i wish you luck

liz x

Thanks, just seen your results, amazing. Nice to see real results rather than the handpicked ones on the rest of the internet.
Think i'll be looking privately purely on the time issue.

good luck x

Back