• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need some advice

treezuk

For the last few weeks I've been extremely tired , i am taking my vits , iron etc and I've been having pains in my shoulders since dec at first I thought if was because my uncle died and was stress /tension but its got progressively worse I now am getting pain at the bottom of my back Aswell and going down my spine a little , I have previously suffered with lower back problems so that doesn't worry me as much. I am unsure if the shoulder pain is being caused by my boobs as they've hardly shrunk at all. At 23st 5lb I was a size 48G and a size 26/28 clothes I'm now nearly 17st exactly , size 20/22 and a 46E so as you can see that's not much change at all I'm feeling it more on the front to around my ribs like a constant heavy achy feeling , I may be clutching at straws it being my boobs but I got no other explanation for the pain I'm feeling.

Has anyone experienced this or got any advice ?

Sent from my iPhone

No sorry Ive not I have lost 10 1/2 stone from the start but don't have pain there do have some in butt cheek when i sit for too long in one place. I do have pains on and of whe n my tumm is irritated but other than that nothing. xx

Thank you for your reply christa I've always had back pains on and off for years but this is different esp the shoulders that was never an issue before

Sent from my iPhone

Not much help here I have shoulder pains but thats due to spurs on my shoulders had a steroid jab which has now worn off & it aggravates my lack of sleeping.
Its more pronounced since surgery but my boobs have shrunk as well so not them.
Not much help from me sorry.

That's ok thank you for your reply Penelope , I have a consultant appointment march 6th so I'm gonna bring it up with him and try see my gp in the mean time , I've tried heat spray , cold gel , and a ten hour heat patch nothing worked

Sent from my iPhone

hi, i too have pain in between my shoulders, i did see my gp, i thought it might have been posture changing due to weight loss and he agreed, but when i had my 6 month check up, the dr said it was tension. touch wood i havent had any lower back pain since op. now thinking maybe it could be the boobs . x

I'm so glad I'm not the only one Paula but obviously I don't wish for you to be in pain , I am nearly 6 months post op and have lost 6st 3lb so far so I know my shoulders have shrunk so I'm wondering if they're struggling under the pressure of my boobs

Paula just noticed you had it done through st George's me too I had it done in st Anthony's (dr valiaikostas)

Sent from my iPhone

Back