• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Battle of the Bulge

jaxx

I tried going clothes shopping today and boy what a pain in the rear! I'm stuck in between a size 24 and size 26 but neither fit well. Size 24 I can get on but my bottom belly bulge gets in the way. I seem to have lost most of my weight from my upper bulge (IE the bit from just under my boobs to my belly button) but the bottom bulge (the bit from belly button to pubic bone) is still huge!

im the same. its annoying isnt it x

Me to iv started wearing pull in pants but some things i put on make me look 4 month pregnant i was told my bottom belly would most likely be the last place i would loss it from.
xx

Yep still wrestling with that one! My tummy is only just flattening out (I use the term very loosely) as it was huge and I looked heavily pregnant for a decade...I still wear some of my size 30 tops because I hate things clinging to it...my jeans size is 18 / 20 but I can't wear tops too small as I know my stomach is still poking out too much.
All my tops are big and baggy so I must look a bit odd at the moment!
Even when I was skinny (years and years ago) I had a size 12 bum and my waistbands were like big buckets as my waist was tiny.
I've always been a pear shape...not sure what fruit I am at the moment....ermmm....definately a fruit though!!!

My hips are my problem, also not having any boobs don't help. My waist is 20" smaller than my hips, so trying to get trousers and skirts is impossible.

Also have you noticed that many of the shops have stopped selling their plus size ranges or have reduced the stock - M&S & Tesco used to have a much bigger range, but Debenhams, Peacocks and Mark One have stopped theirs completely, it seems strange especially when the media keep saying we are all is getting bigger.

lol, we're never satisfied are we. Mine's the opposite, my lower belly has shrunk but my upper spare tyre hasn't shrunk at the same rate. We need to swop !!

If its any help Asda have started stocking the inbetween sizes. I seem to be slightly opposite to some of you guys as my top and bottom half are matching sizes for the moment which is extremely new to me. I'm learning fast to walk holding my stomach in hee hee as needs must xx

My hips are my problem, also not having any boobs don't help. My waist is 20" smaller than my hips, so trying to get trousers and skirts is impossible.

Also have you noticed that many of the shops have stopped selling their plus size ranges or have reduced the stock - M&S & Tesco used to have a much bigger range, but Debenhams, Peacocks and Mark One have stopped theirs completely, it seems strange especially when the media keep saying we are all is getting bigger.

Last time I went into M&S I walked around in vain looking for the Plus range. When I asked, I was told it's now only available online. :eek: They obviously don't want us in their shops... :snooty:

Rose

Last time I went into M&S I walked around in vain looking for the Plus range. When I asked, I was told it's now only available online. :eek: They obviously don't want us in their shops... :snooty:

Rose

That's outrageous!!! Time to boycott M&S then! :girlpower:

Back