• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice needed please

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hey guys
Just looking for some advice.
For the past day or two I have kept getting a realllllllly warm feeling in one little area on my leg, kind of like where my shin and calf join. it is just in one spot and comes on and then goes. I just looked at it and it isnt swollen or red but there is a bruise coming up a think. It looks like a line about an inch and half long on my leg which I am taking is a bruise. I havent injured my leg or anything and the bruise along with the weird hot feeling coming and going is confusing me.
Does anybody have any ideas of what this could be?
Thanks
Steph xx

hi, i get that sonmetimes like a really hot feelin at the top of my calf it usually happens when iv been on my feet a lot and it comes and goes , if your worried though go and get checked out , hope that helps xx

I used to get some thing similar, it was on my thigh and it got hot and then started stinging, i usually got it when i was not moving my leg much.
Never found out what it was but if it carries on and ur worried the def get it checked out x

That they do hon, that they do. There is bruising today, just a few little one but in that area.
Steph xx

Back