• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need some help.. surgery.

FernXx

Hi everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong section..

Basically, when i was at my starting weight my boobs were a 38 GG, and since loosing 4 stone, i am now a 34 FF, not a major difference, however the difference physically is alot and i am completly happy with the size, but at the time i became very depressed and it was affecting my back and so on. I went to my gp about this and he said i had to loose weight and then he would put me through the steps of getting on the waiting list for a reduction as despite my age ( at the time i was 16) it was very much possible the NHS would fund me. I went away, and i didnt loose the weight. It just made me more depressed. . . However now, i am almost to target, but i have a different problem, it is not the size, but i quite honestly feel like i have the boobs of an 80 year old.. Its starting to really get me down, and after seeing them at every angle possible in la senza today.. iv decided i really want to do somthing about it. I really want a lift.

.. has anyone also bin in this situation or have any idea whether my gp will help and the liklyness of me getting this on the NHS? .. as this time its more physcological than physical pain that is making me want the surgery.

xxxx

I had a reduction on the NHS many years ago. It didn't go well and I was left almost flat chested and heavily scarred.
I had implant put in on the NHS about 3 years ago and am very happy now. If I had to do it over again I would but I'd ask many more question and wouldn't have gone with the surgeon I had.

I'm not sure if the NHS will fund uplife. I don't see why they shouldn't do it, when I was in hospital there were people having nose job for cosmetic reasons.

Stress to your doctor how distressing it is and ask for a referral. If al else fails maybe you could contact a NHS surgeon and see if you can self referral.

Thank you so much. Really needed some outside imput. I really really dont want surgery, but i dont think i could live the rest of my life knowing how much effort i put into loosing weight, and still feeeling like **** over somthing.

Not looking for the perfect body, im perfectly happy to accept my excessive stretch marks, wobbley belly, permantly goose pimpled arms lol..but i worked so hard and now im still depressed over me silly boobies! lol x

Back