• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to access SS board....

Prinzessin

Hi, please help! Im on SS and want to access the board, when I click the link I get "not authorized" Also I get this if I click my name next to "welcome" at the top of the page? Please help! xxx

Strictly SS Forum

This forum is for people who are doing SS only without any additions. SS+, 1000, 1200 and 1500 programmes can be discussed in the 100% CD Forum.

The Sole Source Programme comprises:

* 3 or 4 servings of Cambridge Diet
* An extra 2.25 litres (4 pints) of allowable fluids
* NOTHING ELSE!

Sole Source Booklet

In signing up to this forum, you commit to zero mention of food. No ifs, ands or buts - this is your Sanctuary from any mention of food!!

To join, you need to have at least 50 posts, be following Strictly SS Cambridge and click here
Contact DQ

Please note any mention of food may lead to your expulsion from this Food Free Sanctuary.

This is a join only forum - but also you need to have 50 posts first. You can go on the normal CD forum or CD100% forum.

Hi ,yeah I read that, The problem I have is when I click anything like that I get a not authorized message, is that normal? 9 more posts coming up :D need to get on a board that doesnt mention food at all!!! x

Hi again :)
Have got 50 posts now...lot of catching up to do lol!!
I clicked the link and got this message ; MiniMins.com Message
Prinzessin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Any ideas? And who/what is DQ? sorry for being thick! lol xxxx

you see the 2nd message bev posted on this thread. near the bottom where it says about DQ send her a pm and you will be let in!!!

To join, you need to have at least 50 posts, be following Strictly SS Cambridge and click here Contact DQ

Please note any mention of food may lead to your expulsion from this Food Free Sanctuary.

Hi, Yeah thats what I am clicking... and thats the message I am getting :(

Just wait a bit longer.

The forum doesnt update accounts instantly.

You will know when its done as at the top right it will say "Private Messaging". You will also be able to see other members profiles.

Pierce

Back