• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to get back on track

happy days

Since Xmas I have put 10lb on, from my lowest ive put 17lb on. I really need a kick up the backside but just can't seem to get motivated. Doesn't help that I've never had a period for 3 months so feel totally bloated.
Any advice or just feel free to bollock me. Will be much appreciated.

Can u remember the feeling before your weightloss surgery, u need to go back to that place and look at where u are now. Those fotos that u uploaded were fantastic and a massive achievement. If you have lost all that weight u can loose the few lbs u have put on. Back to basics maybe ? x

You know what you need to do & how so keep a honest food diary for a week or even a few days & see what that tells you. Take time to think through what it says, what you can do about it & how. It may only be a few subtle changes not necessarily going right back to basics to just help you see how to help yourself. You have all our support I'm sure. & we are all here for you. But with the best will in the world only you know what's been happening & why & how you can meet this challenge yourself because no doubt it's those old demons we all have to face down that have helped you sabotage yourself. Good luck Hun & big positive hugs.

Can u remember the feeling before your weightloss surgery, u need to go back to that place and look at where u are now. Those fotos that u uploaded were fantastic and a massive achievement. If you have lost all that weight u can loose the few lbs u have put on. Back to basics maybe ? x

This is why I need to jump on it now. I never ever want to feel that way again xx

You know what you need to do & how so keep a honest food diary for a week or even a few days & see what that tells you. Take time to think through what it says, what you can do about it & how. It may only be a few subtle changes not necessarily going right back to basics to just help you see how to help yourself. You have all our support I'm sure. & we are all here for you. But with the best will in the world only you know what's been happening & why & how you can meet this challenge yourself because no doubt it's those old demons we all have to face down that have helped you sabotage yourself. Good luck Hun & big positive hugs.

Penelope your totally right. Deep down I know exactly why Iam putting on. I will start my food diary tommorow ( still old habits die hard, the diet always starts on a Monday lol )
I will get back to making the right choices as Iam certainly not going back to the old me x

I personally think u can do it, if anyone can loose the amount of weight u have, then I believe u can loose that 17lb x

I done it last year and is well worth doing. I know i don't have a restriction problem it's just wrong food choices and far too much alcohol.

Then keep off the friggin alcohol.

You're too good at this to deserve any Molly codling from me, so you have two choices. 1 Is to lose the battle we all fight every day and become the fat bird everyone says "but she's got such a pretty face if only she could lose some weight she'd be a stunner" wasting the investment you made in getting WLS. 2 Or you can pull yourself together, stop feeling sorry for yourself and take charge of what you put into your mouth.

You've done this, it's not rocket science, you know what exactly you should do. So I'm not wasting my Sunday stroking your ego, or typing out the usual advice these threads garner. You're one of my WLS heroes Mand, I'd just hate it for your failing to be one of my last memories. So please for me but mainly for you, chose water instead of wine, protein instead of carbs, and not only get back on track, tear that track up

Good luck Lady I'm counting on you Xxxxxxxxxx

Then keep off the friggin alcohol.

You're too good at this to deserve any Molly codling from me, so you have two choices. 1 Is to lose the battle we all fight every day and become the fat bird everyone says "but she's got such a pretty face if only she could lose some weight she'd be a stunner" wasting the investment you made in getting WLS. 2 Or you can pull yourself together, stop feeling sorry for yourself and take charge of what you put into your mouth.

You've done this, it's not rocket science, you know what exactly you should do. So I'm not wasting my Sunday stroking your ego, or typing out the usual advice these threads garner. You're one of my WLS heroes Mand, I'd just hate it for your failing to be one of my last memories. So please for me but mainly for you, chose water instead of wine, protein instead of carbs, and not only get back on track, tear that track up

Good luck Lady I'm counting on you Xxxxxxxxxx

Your so right.
Iam so much better than this and I can and will make the right choices. And now you've made me cry talking about last memories you sod. You know Iam a soft tart.
Thanks Karl x

Nice for words for Karlos there, what isn't 5 day pouch test?

It's just going back to basics, liquids then soft stage. All about protein. I didn't do it to loose weight I just done it to test my restriction however I did lose 7lb but put it back on over the next two weeks.

Since Xmas I have put 10lb on, from my lowest ive put 17lb on. I really need a kick up the backside but just can't seem to get motivated. Doesn't help that I've never had a period for 3 months so feel totally bloated.
Any advice or just feel free to bollock me. Will be much appreciated.

Get your diet sheet out and read it. Really read it. Then plan your food for tomorrow. Cut the alcohol :) You can do this hon :) figure out why you're doing it - is there a reason your self sabotaging?

Get your diet sheet out and read it. Really read it. Then plan your food for tomorrow. Cut the alcohol :) You can do this hon :) figure out why you're doing it - is there a reason your self sabotaging?

Yvessa
I've sat down for the last hour and planned all my meals for the week. High protein.
Just need to work out a way of upping the fluid intake. Iam a coffee addict. Don't want to cut down my coffee just want to add more water.

Well done :) In this heat can you make frappes? I don't see coffee as a real issue if I'm honest. Also keep a jug of water in the fridge and a bottle of nas squash.

Back