• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op date for SRH!

kellyhymas

Hello i am going for my operation in 2 weeks time! had a phone call today and there was a cancellation and i was offered the place! i am over the bloomin moon! so so so happy... whooppp now reality is omg! lol what do i take with me? what do i need to prepare at home? what do i need to buy ready? please can anyone help with what i will need to do and need etc as i have a totally memory block and cant think straight haha i dont have clue what i need to do to prep. start milk diet on 14th. but no idea what im meant to do such as what i take, what i prepare etc. hellppp so excited xxxx

Kelly you are on the Srh website as well as am i. Where bouts do you live? yOU KNO IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR dARLINGTON WE HAVE MEETS AT THE dOLPHIN CENTER REGULARLY NOW. BE LOVELY TO MEET YOU IF YOU ARE CLOSE BY. I live in Willington xx
e

Kelly with your opp been short notice, Do you have to have a pre opp? and good luck hun x

hiya kelly i also had my opp at srh , last saturday , i came home on mon , feel great , but the wind pain is,nt nice , but it doesnt last , i also was a cancellation , but they only give me a week to prepare for my opp , u will be fine man , honest , what u having done kelly ??, from mandyg

Hello mini bypass i think. yeah i still have to have a pre opp assessment waiting for it to come through post not got a date for that yet. and i start milk diet this week. everything just been so stress full as i have a stop smoking appointment for 21st match ready for my op june july time lol and now had the cancellation and having op in 2 weeks i have stopped smoking yesturday and its hard! x what helps with the wind?

Thats great news hun, I have just rang srh and Dave is on lunch so I have to ring them back. fingers crossed I might get one

Peppermint tea helps the wind, practising deep breaths also helps you, move around as much as you can, some one on here recommended you lie on your side then change it keeps the wind moving instead of settling in one place xx

Back