• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op Starts Soon

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
OMG cant believe it has gone so quick, its the 28th my hubbys birthday and we have had a day of dinner out tea out lots to eat and drink !!! I have my op two weeks today. My preop starts tomorrow I have a freezer full of salmon chicen fillets and green veg !!! I am on my 7th bloody can of strongbow yes 7th I am totally drunk for the last time in 12 months how do I feel bloody awful wrong or right ??? OMG its all so close
It seems not real for all teh months that you have to jump through hoops then you get given a date and its OMG all real !!!
well what can I say it all starts tomorrow or shoudl i say today as it is almost 1.30am
am I mad and I crazy ? or is it all real, does everyone go through a OMG should I be doing this ?
Well those are my thoughts all be it they are muddled.
Just a thank you for all of you that have given me te support for the past 18 months you have been a life saver and I am not proud but I weighed myself tonight and weigh 12 pound more than I weighed only a few montsh ago so I am very gutted but that just makes me realise I am doing the rigt thing, I have out on almost a stone by doing nothing wrong realy other than not going to the gym. I dont eat sweets nor choccy just love my meals and life oh and a tipple !!
Well thats hopefully my moan and ramble over thansk if you got to the bottom I didnt mean to be such a clown lol
x thanks you and you are fab xx
Helen

Good luck on your pre-op diet.

Not long now! Good luck on your pre op diet. I started mine yesterday, but it is only for 10 days and it wasn't as bad as I expected.

best of luck to you hun. You seem to have waited so long for your turn and its finally here.

Hope you enjoyed your food and drink yesterday. You will be able to enjoy your favourite foods again but in moderation which I think the majority of us have struggled with when pre-op.

Use the forum for support over the next 2 weeks if you are struggling. Just remember that the pre-op diet is a means to an end and is to make your surgery as safe as possible.

Big hugs xx

Good morning Helen, and how are we this morning?
Bit of a head?
Oh well, as long as you enjoyed yourself!

Good luck with the pre-op, just go with the flow. I had many OMG moments before the op, but none since and it was defo the right decision for me.

OMG cant believe it has gone so quick, its the 28th my hubbys birthday and we have had a day of dinner out tea out lots to eat and drink !!! I have my op two weeks today. My preop starts tomorrow I have a freezer full of salmon chicen fillets and green veg !!! I am on my 7th bloody can of strongbow yes 7th I am totally drunk for the last time in 12 months how do I feel bloody awful wrong or right ??? OMG its all so close
It seems not real for all teh months that you have to jump through hoops then you get given a date and its OMG all real !!!
well what can I say it all starts tomorrow or shoudl i say today as it is almost 1.30am
am I mad and I crazy ? or is it all real, does everyone go through a OMG should I be doing this ?
Well those are my thoughts all be it they are muddled.
Just a thank you for all of you that have given me te support for the past 18 months you have been a life saver and I am not proud but I weighed myself tonight and weigh 12 pound more than I weighed only a few montsh ago so I am very gutted but that just makes me realise I am doing the rigt thing, I have out on almost a stone by doing nothing wrong realy other than not going to the gym. I dont eat sweets nor choccy just love my meals and life oh and a tipple !!
Well thats hopefully my moan and ramble over thansk if you got to the bottom I didnt mean to be such a clown lol
x thanks you and you are fab xx
Helen
GoodLuck.gif

Hi
Just wanted to ask when on pre op can you have balsamic vineger ?? just to make my salads taste a bit special as I put mayo on everything but no more !!
and Thanks
xxx

Oh another question I dont eat breakie, just cant face food first thing but shoudl be having a slice of toast with low fat spread if i dont eat this for breakie can I have the slice of bread for dinner ? as dinner is just 1 slice of bread so I would have 2 (if that makes sence)
too many years on slimming world saving my sins etc...
thanks

Head was fine lol
pre op started today and all going ok x

Good luck
Going to start mine next mon haven't been given date yet but pre-op's 13/19th Jan and cant seem to lose the weight i've put on the last couple months. I was told not to start with the weight-loss tablets again after the baby so its not been stablized. :mad:
I'm going to do the milk one as once i start eating i cant stop so at least if dont eat it prob help. I thought as well as i have told them I'm available for canx I would get a head start as last time the dieticain rang a week before my apps to start the milk diet.
Wishing you all the best
Ali
xx

Back