• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous about 1st appointment tomorrow...

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Hi all.
Well tomorrow I have my first appointment at Birmingham hospital. I am so nervous, my stomach churns every time I think about it.
Funding is in place and I just want them to say 'Yep, you can have a bypass, we'll do it tomorrow!!'
My appointment is at 2.25 so I'll let you all know what happens.
Leanne x

good luck im sure you will be fine x

Good luck! Are you seeing Mr Taheri?

Thanks girls.
Yes I am seeing Mr Taheri or one of his team and after reading what he put you through I am sincerely hoping it is one of his team!!
I feel really vulnerableand anxious and even more paranoid about my weight issues right now so I won't respond well to being talked badly too!
How are you after your op? I didn't realise you'd had it done until earlier. How are you feeling?
Leanne x

Mr Taheri had problems with my nationality (American) and profession (lawyer). If you aren't these, then you should be fine. :)

I am feeling fantastic considering I just had surgery last Friday. I am so pleased I did this. You will be too. Good luck tomorrow and just know I cannot wait to hear how fab it was!

Sending lots of best wishes your way for tomorrow, Hope all goes well :)

Thanks everyone!
And FL, I am neither american nor a lawyer so should be fine! Lol
Leanne x

Back