• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous Newbie

stuart7918

12 days to go before my sleeve. And I'm absolutely terrified. Real meanie of a surgeon who said. "It's your choice and decision - but if you don't do it, you won't see retirement. (9 years away) Nothing like a bedside manner is there!

Some Doctors bedside manner does have a lot to be desired. But equally, occasionally this sort of manner does shock us into submission.

I'm a sleever and honestly, I don't think you'll regret your decision to go ahead. Life is good after the recovery period.

Try to relax - difficult I know.

Hi and Welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to the site. I had a bypass nearly 10 weeks ago and what I found is that the consultant I met at the original appointments wasn't the same person I've dealt with during and after the op. Not sure where you are having the op but even if he is a meanie, once it's over and done with you can just get on being fantastic and leave him to be a grumpy old soul :) You'll probably outlive him :)
Good Luck !

Back