• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Addiction other than food!

shannon_hilder

ok so i have read everywhere that some people gain a new addiction when food is no longer an option, some people develop an addiction to shopping,gambling, alcohol, and the list can go on and on, so here i am making sure that my mental state is in check so i dont get any of these addictions, when i realised this morning that as soon as i woke up, i was on this silly laptop wondering if i have missed anything on this site lol..... so there we have it people, i am addicted (and only 2 weeks post) to this website....HELP! or am i just a really nosey person????

Hahaha Shannon I was thinking the very same thing yesterday. If it stops me being bored then I'm all up for it but there are times I just think, enough is enough. I now have 30 minutes on a morning and 30 minutes late afternoon as I don't want to get to attached. Afterall when I'm more active I wont want to be sat on here. Everything in moderation I keep telling myself and I guess it applies to this too lol.
Katie xx

Hi Katie, you had your op a few days after me, i wonder if we crossed paths???

Since I got my date last week I have been totally addicted to this site - as you can see by my posting rate (sorry! XD)

Yes me too always on here lately. Too early for me to have any other addictions yet but I'm going to try and make my addictions healthy like exercising and cooking healthy nutritional meals. Heres hoping :p xx

Wait for the 'Buying Small Clothes' syndrome to set in!Im already buying 14s.I buy cos I can!And going in shops I have never stepped foot in before,Monsoon etc!lol

No addictions yet, and despite all the sales unless it's a really silly price and crys out to me that I have to have it I'm reluctant to buy the summer clearance stuff incase it's to big by next summer. Plus ironically a lot of what I do like is only in the large sizes I'm to small for now usually in the past it's been only the small sizes I've been to big for. Lol
So no addictions yet but hopefully when or if they start they will be inexpensive and harmless. Lol

I window shop online of an evening ,instead of snacking. Oh and I do my nails-a lot !!

I window shop online as it is! Oh dear... Should I get my family to password-protect my credit cards???

;-)

Back