• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Appointment Through the Post Woo Hoo

lisa x

is very happy!
Well I rang the L&D yesterday and the secretary told me February...:D
I jumped on my postman this morning as he had the letter..!!:eek:

How silly do I feel now for ringing..lol:rolleyes:

Anyhow..my appointment is for the 21st of February....
:bliss:
(4 months from the first appointment:grumble:)
I am sure it will roll around quickly...
Its also half term which makes life easier for me as my mum can look after the kids:family2: and I don't have to arrange people to take kids to and from school etc.

Anyhow,I hope you guys have a great weekend...I know I will. :D
xx

Reactions: Bev
yipee.gif

Hope the postman enjoyed that Lisa and you deserve this so much... with you every step of the way precious, as always... love you xxx

LOL...
My postie is 65 and about to retire..lol he loves the attention!! he he
I am sure it will come around soon,there's a lot of things happening between now and then so I will be busy....

Its just deflating when I was told 3 months to wait and it turns out to be 4....I would prefer honesty from these people,rather than lip service...
I am not complaining though roll on February ..:cool:

OMG FINALLY!! YAY

lisa how long do you reckon i should wait to ring and chase? i know i only had my appt last fri but you know how impatient i am lol

OMG FINALLY!! YAY

lisa how long do you reckon i should wait to ring and chase? i know i only had my appt last fri but you know how impatient i am lol
Louisa..
I rang exactly 3 weeks after my appointment(I went on Friday the 22nd Oct)
The secretary said my appointment was sent out of the 10th November...and I received it today(second class)
So I would say wait 3 weeks then call...I do feel silly now for calling yesterday...lol
The waiting seems forever doesn't it .... xx

i'd hold you to that lol watch out 26th Nov lol

Well I rang the L&D yesterday and the secretary told me February...:D
I jumped on my postman this morning as he had the letter..!!:eek:

How silly do I feel now for ringing..lol:rolleyes:

Anyhow..my appointment is for the 21st of February....
:bliss:
(4 months from the first appointment:grumble:)
I am sure it will roll around quickly...
Its also half term which makes life easier for me as my mum can look after the kids:family2: and I don't have to arrange people to take kids to and from school etc.

Anyhow,I hope you guys have a great weekend...I know I will. :D
xx

Fantastic news - roll on 2011!!!
Linski xxx

fab news hun like i said in another post ypu posted that i too am impatient it must have been a day for appointments as my 1st appointment came today also so its been a fab day for us both made up for you x

fab news hun like i said in another post ypu posted that i too am impatient it must have been a day for appointments as my 1st appointment came today also so its been a fab day for us both made up for you x

he he I know I am impatient ,and I wished I had waited now :rolleyes:
Its great when you get the dates in your hand..I can now relax...
xx

thank god for that, now maybe you can relax for a while LOL.
L&D are not very well known for their speed.
is this your triple ap?
never worry about phoning them, they expect it.

Hi Lisa,

Great news about the appointment! I was also told 3months wait for triple but it is really 4months :(. Time does seem to drag at first but the last 3 weeks seem to have flown by and my time has nearly come!:)

Enjoy your Christmas and New Year knowing that not long after it, Feb will be here.

Back