• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Hi louise I got called back for a second interview yesterday and I should find out tomorrow so fingers crossed, she had a go earlier as I did a minutes silence and downed tools but I did it regardless, I'm going to measure myself tonight, how are you getting on? Xx

She did what?!

How disrespectful is she!!!!

Good luck Anna!! I hope you get the job!

Then you can slap her round the face with your resignation letter haha xxxxx

Keeping everything crossed for you Anna. Sooner you are out of there the better. Some people have no respect. One minute out of your life to remember the people that fought for us. Hugs.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Oh I really hope you get this one Anna, how dare she have a go at you for showing respect to those who died for us! Outrageous!!

Didn't lose anything last week, don't think I'm drinking enough so am trying hard to increase the fluids, would be much easier if I didn't find the water around here totally repulsive. Must get my filter bottle out again and see if that helps. Had my blood test this morning so will soon find out if I'm lacking in anything.... I've had no problems eating anything which is almost worrying as I had some lovely fresh bread and raw veg at my daughter's on Monday and thought I might have some reaction to it as I'm only 5 weeks in

Sending good luck your way hun, take care

hey anna! hang in there, not long til your first fill and you can really get your weightloss going then! i have done that before, its so upsetting when something gets stuck, drinking is the WORST because it makes it swell! hope you are feeling better and a bit more positive now and good luck with the job xx

Hi Sophina thanks for your support god I can't wait to be able to hand my notice in either fingers crossed I can, I couldn't believe their ignorance today makes me so angry,
How are you getting on? Xx

Louise I'm thinking that's where I'm going wrong too I don't have half the fluids I'm meant to and would really help with going to the loo xx

hey anna! hang in there, not long til your first fill and you can really get your weightloss going then! i have done that before, its so upsetting when something gets stuck, drinking is the WORST because it makes it swell! hope you are feeling better and a bit more positive now and good luck with the job xx

Thanks lou Oh gosh yes I'll never drink with food being stuck again I guess it was just a reaction I'd normally of taken, iv pureed some stew tonight in preparation for next week I'm quite excited to be going back to liquids and then softs xx

Thanks lou Oh gosh yes I'll never drink with food being stuck again I guess it was just a reaction I'd normally of taken, iv pureed some stew tonight in preparation for next week I'm quite excited to be going back to liquids and then softs xx

sometimes a fill is really good because its like the three days liquids and then mush get you back on track. after not eating for three days anything seems like an amazing meal lol:D

It dose lou iv just been looking through your story gosh big well done on how much you have lost bet you look and feel amazing to where you was before, I feel like I'm an addict with the food demons in my head lol xx

Ohhhh ouchy :eek: best thing to do is stick head down loo lol sounds grim but getting you head low shifts it soon enough....that's the only time my hospital recommends a sip of fizzy.....my word up it pops pretty quick then lol I had a horrid incident with beetroot earlier in the year OMG the pain :) just take it real easy girls x x x

Thanks crystal I'll remember that if it happens again I hope it doesn't though it was vile.
When I Bend over and put my head down I get a really strange feeling in my neck am I just weird or is this something you get lol? X

ermm nope lol not weird tho :) was it the food coming up? as that feels pretty nasty. I guess its because its working against the norm, there's loads of muscles which normally pushes your food down, but in this case its desperately trying to come up instead..... its certainly not something you want to repeat in a hurry...... beware of things like apple skins, they are tricky. Just be gentle for a few days let your tum settle down again x x x

Good luck with your fill Anna

Back