• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New beginnings

Yes a lot better thanks xx
I just double checked my next appointment is with the dietician and the nurses
I'm on the waiting list is there anymore appointments after this and do you get a date at this appointment
Sorry to fire you with so many questions but thanks in advance

That's so annoying :/ are there other appointments too ?x
Not really my next is with the biactric nurse and dietician which is a group appointment for 2 hrs and when I called them they said this is the final appointment but haven't got a date yet does this sound familiar

Did you wait long after that group session or you still reckon 4 -5 weeks ☹️
saying that they gave me a date and gave me that slot last minute - I doubt it will be long after that session. mine was 4 weeks I think @Tracey Anne was 5 weeks as hers was the week after mine. But we did have it booked at that appointment. They go through the stuff on the ward what happens etc after care wise so I doubt it will be too long after that session.

I had a phone call at home on 2nd April to tell me my op was the 3rd of may ... I had my appointment at dietician/ pre assessment nurse ... started LRD on 18th April op was 3rd of may
I had call at home regarding my op as after 2yrs I had heard nothing asked my gp what was wrong and he wrote to hospital saying i'd waited 2 yrs after seeing surgeon (who told me I'd be max of 6mths from meeting him)
When I asked why it took so long ...
They'd mislaid my paperwork!!!!
So good job I inquired xx

saying that they gave me a date and gave me that slot last minute - I doubt it will be long after that session. mine was 4 weeks I think @Tracey Anne was 5 weeks as hers was the week after mine. But we did have it booked at that appointment. They go through the stuff on the ward what happens etc after care wise so I doubt it will be too long after that session.
Thanks ladies

Back