• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new challenge

Ive got 4lb to lose for this challenge, 3 weeks to go. Will be gutted if I don't do it, going to start doing the stairs at work, I'm on the 6th floor - well maybe wil start with 3 floors then get the lift.
Keep going everyone xx

I have 5lb to go

safc_chick said:
My weight now is 14.2 and I wud love to get to 12.13 would be amazing to be in the 12s

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Yes!, I have hit my goal this morning Im so happy so be able to say Im 12 stone something even if for now it is just by a lb x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Congratulations!!! You must feel brilliant xxxx

Congratulations!!! You must feel brilliant xxxx

thanx a feel great a never thought I wud get into the 12's I still find it hard to believe how fast the weights coming off x

safc_chick said:
thanx a feel great a never thought I wud get into the 12's I still find it hard to believe how fast the weights coming off x

Look at your stats....not one gain! Model student! Well done xx

I have 4lb left to go... I have 4lb left to go!! Whooooooooooooooo :) x

pandora said:
GOAL DATE: JULY 9th

pandora - SW: 17st 6.2lbs GW: 15st 10lbs
suzie290304 - SW: 12st 1lb GW: 11st 7lbs
chrisa - SW: 16st 4lbs GW: 14st
JO28172 - SW: 11st 10lb GW: 10st 4lbs
Channel Swimmer - SW: 20st 7.5 TW: 18st 9lb
Miss Tickle - SW: 13st 13lbs GW: 12st 6lbs
ashlie1985 - SW: 23st GW: 21st
mellyb28 - SW: 13st 4lbs GW: 12st
HiddenBeauty - SW: 280lbs GW: 250lbs - revised goal 266lbs
Nikshikari - SW: 19st 2lb GW: 17st 7lbs
Yoliwe - SW 14st 10lb GW 13st 10lb
dinkydink - SW 14st 13lbs GW 14st
Chris2710 - SW 13st 10lbs GW 12st 10lbs
Hope*87* - 12st 2lbs GW 11st
afandou1999 - SW 17st 7lbs GW 16st 4lbs
Soni.03 - SW 20st 6lbs GW 18st 6lbs
Sharonimo - SW 19st 10lbs GW 17st 12lbs
Claire-anna - SW 16st 2 lbs GW 14st 7lbs - revised goal 13st 7lbs
Fuffs - SW- 20st 5 and 3/4lbs GW 19st
Tracey37 - SW 17st 8lb GW 16st
Huracaneal - SW 18st 2lbs GW 16st 12lbs
Crackers169 - SW 11st 12lbs GW 10st 12lbs
Vonone - SW 15st 9lbs GW 14st something !

How's everyone else doing?? X

How's everyone else doing?? X

I'm 5 lbs away from goal and unlikely to (quite) make it. My goal was 17 st 12 lbs and I'm currently hovering around 18 stone 3 lbs.

Altho I did have a big loss on the weekend that I moved (48 hrs of physical movement!) my schedule has been not as regular as normal due to the moving home / job / everything else.

If I get just a few pounds closer to the 18 stone mark by 9 July I will be pleased, but not entirely sure I will make it to 17.12.

Am glad I set the target tho, whether I (quite) make it or not -- as it has been something ticking away at the back of my mind for the past few weeks.

Sharonimo said:
I'm 5 lbs away from goal and unlikely to (quite) make it. My goal was 17 st 12 lbs and I'm currently hovering around 18 stone 3 lbs.

Altho I did have a big loss on the weekend that I moved (48 hrs of physical movement!) my schedule has been not as regular as normal due to the moving home / job / everything else.

If I get just a few pounds closer to the 18 stone mark by 9 July I will be pleased, but not entirely sure I will make it to 17.12.

Am glad I set the target tho, whether I (quite) make it or not -- as it has been something ticking away at the back of my mind for the past few weeks.

I'm sure it will be achievable for you.. I have been hovering around 14.2 for 3 weeks. But I upped my protein and drank a little more water and hey presto! A loss is a loss anyway..Be proud it ain't coming back :) x

i hit target this morning :D

I think I originally said 14 something but so slow these days also said possibly 15, am 15st 11lb so best I can hope for now is 15 n 1/2 st. But hey its still moving down. xx

Im 15st this week, so there should be no reason not to lose a pound. Am starting to do a little excercise (little being the operative word) but am getting more energy now. I cant believe that next week I will be 14st something - how amazing is that.

Going on holiday on 14th August - my challenge is to get to as near 14st with nothing on the end. So can i do a stone in 6 weeks - i'll try my hardest x

I went jogging 3 times last week and will go again in the morning, something thought I would never do but the young girl next door 14yrs old wanted to go and noone to go with so I volunteered we jog n walk fast bout 3-4 mile there n back takes us bout 45 mins at the moment, we go bout 5.20 am so not many people about we go along the old railway line always some one on there way to work even at that time of the morning. Went myself yesterday the kid backed out so will see in the morning if its 2 or just 1 again, but thats commitment from me not the young. Haha xx

well done Hope xx

Back