• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new challenge

Whoop I have hit my target and exceeded it by 3lb I'm now in to the 20 stone bracket can't wait to get out of the 20's I've lost 110 pounds since my op on 8th of feb xxx

fantastic news , well done :D

how is everyone else getting on ? just 3 more days till weigh in ........

pandora said:
fantastic news , well done :D

how is everyone else getting on ? just 3 more days till weigh in ........

I'm 4lb off.. Don't think I'm gonna hit it.. But I'm very pleased and looking forward to our next challenge :) x

I'm 5 lbs away from goal and unlikely to (quite) make it. My goal was 17 st 12 lbs and I'm currently hovering around 18 stone 3 lbs.

Well since i posted that, my weight on Monday was 18 stone 2 lbs (gggggrrrrrrrrrrr) and I thought this ain't gonna be possible if I go down to losing a piddly one pound a week ...... yadda yadda ......

But then today (Friday) I decided to weigh again at Boots as I have had a very busy and physically active week ..... and the scales are now showing 17 st 13 lbs as at today (yay!).

So now only "one piddly little pound" to get rid of between now and Monday to reach the challenge goal of 17 st 12 lbs by Monday 9th July !!

Yahoo, job done!!! Scales say 14.11. Never thought I would ever see the day. Thanks everyone, support and encouragement fab. Hope your all doing fab. Come on next goal xx

Hi! Not a great result for me! Target was 10 stone 12, only managed to get to 11 stone 5! However, at this rate I will still make my target by my surgiversary in December!!!

Well done to everyone.

Crackers x

Now the may day challenge is completed I am starting a new challenge . My birthday is 9 weeks today , so by then I would like to be in the 15's
Start weight 17.6.2 , goal 15.10
Anyone else please feel free to join in :)

so this morning i am 15st 5.8lbs , so a total loss of 2 st :D , beat my goal by 4lbs , am pleased with that

Well done everyone on all your successes. Even if your goal wasnt reached, your still in a better place. Come on Pandora, do another. I so like having mini goals.......please please xx

has anyone set a new challenge ?

I set my target of 13.7 and I achieved 13.9.. So 2lb off but I am still very pleased with myself.. :) well done to everyone also xx

Scrapped in just, didn't think I would manage it as I stalled for a few weeks but weighed in at 12st 9.5lb, half a pound leeway.

Sharonimo .... SW 19 st 10 lbs .... GW 17 st 12 lbs

So I have set my goal to just 17 12 (because it is an even number rather than 17 13) but for me if I could be below 18 stone and seeing "17 stone something" on the scales by 9 July that would be fab.

Well I didn't quite make it to 17.12 ..... but did make it below 18 stone. Am still 17 st 13 lbs today the same as Friday 6 July.

Am just delighted to be below 18 stone !! :D

I am 17.4 today I would like to be 16.0 by then please add me to your challenge thank you. Wendy

This challenge finished yesterday Wendy xx

Back