• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New excited/petrified...to SLEEVE

Hope71

Hi everyone, I have been lurking around for a few months. Finally have taken the bull by the horn, I am booked to be sleeved the 1st of Nov. I just wish it would be tomorrow to be honest.
I am around 225 pounds around 5'5 and in my early 40s. Have been dieting and yoying for decades. sick and tired of it decided to do something about it NOW before I develop health issues.

Wish me luck. This blog has been a god sent. It really helped with taking the final plunge. As well as support from my family.

Just wanted to add I am with Prof Ammori going private. Anyone who has experience with him any info will be appreciated.

Good luck. You'll love it!

Thank you so much guys for the warm welcome! Cant waite to start updating with 'real' experiences soon.Want to run before I can crawl lol.

Hi, i'm sharo, i'm 305lb and 43yrs olds, I have been going through exactly the same and also took the plunge. My date is the 19th Nov. Excited and scared at the same time!! Let me know how you get on, good luck!!

Hi ... I am 43 and have taken a long time to get to this stage. It's a bypass for me on the 17th of this month. Scary and exciting. Welcome to the site x

Thanks Guys for all you encouragement! audrasharonand blonde jane we will be going thru this almost thesame time I will definitely keep u posted of my progress!

welcome and goodluck

So kind of you. Good luck to all of you waiting for your wls. Have started meds to clear up h.pylori today yuk 2 week treatment process. And i will start my pre-op diet tomorrow. Will def let you know how that progresses.

Good luck blue rose! You are in safe handa prof ammori and his team are angels. They took such great care of me.

I am just a little over 3 weeks post op and feel so great, i have lost more than 8kg. Recovery is going very smoothly so far. Seem to tolorate whatever I try. My golden rule is tiny portions and not to push myself. As soon as i feel a little discomfort I stop eating and take a little walk. Seems to work for me

Back