• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEW GOAL

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
My original motivation for WLS and getting slimmer was that i didn't want to be "fat and fifty" (two years time). Just heard today my son and his fiancee have set a wedding date of July 2011 a month before my 50th birthday double the motivation now especially as bride's mum is about 4ft 11 and a skinny size 8 ha ha x

:D:D:D what fantastic motivation - a wedding woo hoo!! Congratulations on the news - bring on the surgery eh ;) xxx

Hi Allie
I turned 50 last year I was hoping I would of got my surgery before I turned 50 but that did not happen . So now my son is gettiing married next year so I just hope to god I get my surgery this year . Or I`ll be going like 2 ton tessie in a sack I`m dredding going if I dont get the op as they are all thin . Good luck with your journey hun .
Take care .
MARGARET XX

Sending you hugs with fairy dust to help you get to your son's wedding looking drop dead gorgeous - you'll do it x

In 2 yrs time you will be slim and look fab - and everyone will be talking about you! I bet half the guests wont even recognise you!! Good luck hun!! xx

Back