• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New here

farquar

Hi. First post. Never quite no what to say. But im due to have gastric sleeve end of august after 24 years of being overweight. Have seen various doctors etc and finally been given the go ahead. Any body have any tips for the pre op diet? Stories of support? Thank you

Hi and welcome :)
I had to do the milk diet for 2 weeks before my op. Your team should send you some info on what diet they want you to follow if any ;)

Ive got the choice of liquid or the solid pre op diet. Its come through. Just hope will power succeeds. Well it will. It needs 2! Start it 7th august so prepairing for it now :) x

im not a sleever but just want to wish u luck for ur op xx

hey farquar, welcome to the site :) i had my sleeve 9 weeks ago, and i feel amazing! just follow whatever diet you decide on, and keep your eyes on the prize, theres no point in cheating, you will wake up with the op not done (it does happen) but im sure you will be fine, good luck :) xxx

Hi farquar and welcome. Best of luck on your journey x

Thanks every1 :) had a phone call today and its been pushed back a couple of weeks so a few to prepare. Yeh i really dont want that to happen. And got my partner for support. Fingers crossed :) xx

Thanks every1 :) had a phone call today and its been pushed back a couple of weeks so a few to prepare. Yeh i really dont want that to happen. And got my partner for support. Fingers crossed :) xx
so exciting!! good luck :) xxx

Back