• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Loser

Silversurfer

Hi all

I'm new here having lurked for a bit i've finally plucked up the courage to come out of the shadows and say hello.
I'm booked up to have a bypass in Manchester mid August and have found a wealth of information, some good and some bad from the site, thankfully it seems there are more success stories than horror, and of course the benifits outweigh the risks.

Richard

Hello.
I'm quite new on here too, but everyone is really lovely & makes you feel so welcome.
So you've got your bypass next month then, not long to go, how are you feeling?
xx

Hi Richard welcome to this part of the forum :) jump in and get to know us all, you'll be part of the furniture before you know it!

Which hospital are you at, the Spire? There are a few on here who have been there and it seems to have really good results.

Your op will be here before you know it :D

:welcome: Richard,

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Wishing you all the best for August!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Richard,
We love lurkers that come out of the woodowork to say hi! Seriously though, you will get as much support and friendly advice as you need here on your journey, we are a friendly bunch i hope. Lots of luck and dont forget to keep posting with all of your news!

Hello and welcome to Minimins Richard :wavey:

Hi Richard

Welcome to the forum ask any questions you want on here there is always somebody about to help.

Good luck xxx

Hi Richard...

Welcome to the group, everyone is great and ready to give as much help and info as they can!!!!!!

Ask away

Thanks all for making me feel so welcome, i'm booked into the Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle Cheshire for my op scheduled on the 16th Aug, i'm looking forward to it but also a little nervous about whats to come.

Hi Richard, I think that mixed feeling of being excited but nervous is only natural and I think you will find that all of us that have actually got a date for surgery are feeling the same - you are not alone!

Back