• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new member need help lots of questions

lawyer

I need help, i have got my funding. The hospital have sent me an group and one to one appointment, what that all about. I thought now the funding is in place i would just go in for the op!!!!
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

All trusts are different. My trust makes us jump through hoops before we get funding...Others give the funding and then the jumping commences lol

Welcome to the forum x

hey Lawyer welcome to the site :) im afraid that even if funding has been approved, the surgeon can still say no if he/she feels its not right for you, good luck :) xxx

I think I prefer the professionals making decisions before funding. Having funding and ultimately being told no must be heartbreaking.

What is your BMI lawyer?

Hi and welcome to the forum. This is the best place you could find for help and support all the way through your weight loss journey. Everyone here is so supportive and full of useful advice. I personally have yet to ask a question that hasn't had an answer from someone who has been there already.

Glad to have you with us and wishing you luck with your own weight loss experience. I would say that having weight loss surgery was the best thing I ever did and I am just sorry that I didn't have it done years ago :D

I need help, i have got my funding. The hospital have sent me an group and one to one appointment, what that all about. I thought now the funding is in place i would just go in for the op!!!!
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi hun give us some more details
Where you're from? where you having your op?
Someone from your area or hospital may be able to give you more info on waiting times etc

Welcome Lawyer ... once you have told us where you are & filled your profile in we will be in a better position to answer your questions. I live in Sheffield & compared to all the folks in the NE & London I had an incredibly short, fortunate ride. Look forward to seeing your info, xxx :)

Back