• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12dobidog

Hi I'm Bryan. I am having my sleeve surgery in a couple of weeks and at present on the pre op diet
I chose the Slimfast diet which I started on 5/3/10 and have lost 15lb so far.
This is very hard as I am at home all day, a lot of the time on my own, so I am hoping this site will help keep me focused.
I did start with weight watchers in May last year but the loss was very slow, even though I did lose 30lb
I have full support of my family. I had to retire due to ill health but I am hoping to do some sort of part time work once I have lost some of my weight.:)

Hi Bryan, :welcome2: This is a brilliant place to be, you can get info, advice and a good laugh too. It will deffo keep you busy. :D

Last edited:
No not yet, Im not at the hospital till May. Had all my tests and got the funding just waiting till I see the surgeon. Seems like waiting for ever but its the same for everyone! :D

Welcome Bryan and well done on your weightloss so far. I'm having a RNY in two weeks and my pre-op diet starts next Friday. I'm doing the milk and yoghurt diet - there are so many different ones around.

Back